sNeAk a pEek iNsIde tHe bloG oF cUyA..wHo pRomIsEs dAt EveryThIng sHe wrItEs iS tRue or At LeaSt aS trUe aS it NeeDs to Be..

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

hepi bday daddy....

daddy....

You tucked me in turned out the light..
Kept me safe and sound at night..
Little girls depend on things like dat..
Brushed my teeth and combed my hair..
Had to drive me everywhere..
You were always there when i looked back..
You had to do it..
Make a living , make a home..
Must have been as hard as it could be..
And when i couldn't sleep at nite..
Scared things wouldn't turn out right ..
You would hold my hand and sing to me..

Luv u moremoremore !

My handsome , awesome , sporting , unique , adorable daddy i've eva had !

Thnx foe everything u had done to me..since i was born to this lovely wide world !

The best daddy ever ever had !





No comments:

Post a Comment