sNeAk a pEek iNsIde tHe bloG oF cUyA..wHo pRomIsEs dAt EveryThIng sHe wrItEs iS tRue or At LeaSt aS trUe aS it NeeDs to Be..

Thursday, January 13, 2011

one nite ...

a girl is enjoying herself in her room..
but inside .. her heart is crying about a things dat she hold ..
she knows everythings..
but , how come she never told dat guy ?
I think you know what I mean ..
yess yess ..
because dat girl are in love...
even dat guy already belong to her..
in love in evry minute of her evryday ...

her mum said :
sayang .. u know dat I know u luv him..
how many times dat I told you..
god make us in love with the wrong person ..
before you met the true one..
(but foe me mum ? i think dat____.. )

now mum .. here me say :-

He's my falling star, he's my get away car.
He's the line in the sand when I go too far.
And he play a card but it's kinda cute.
Ah, when he smile at me, I know exactly what you do.
Baby don't pretend that you don't know it's true.
cause you can see it when I look at you..

He's a carousel, he's a wishing well,
And he light me up, when he ring my bell.
he's a mystery, he's from outer space,
He's every minute of my everyday..

And in this crazy life, and through these crazy times
It's you, it's you, you make me sing.
You're every line, you're every word, you're everything.
And I can't believe, uh that I'm your gurl..
And I get to kiss you baby just because I can..
Whatever comes our way, ah we'll see it through,
And you know that's what our love can do..

you're the perfect thing to say .. :)

but mumy.. is't true ??? :(

No comments:

Post a Comment