sNeAk a pEek iNsIde tHe bloG oF cUyA..wHo pRomIsEs dAt EveryThIng sHe wrItEs iS tRue or At LeaSt aS trUe aS it NeeDs to Be..

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

sahabat ;)

my dear ruby , sofy n tammy ....

hee.. I luv u guys .. even when u mad ? curious ? sad ? happy ? crazier ?
wtv it is .. I still luv u..u r my awesome trio ! thnx foe the most precious time with u here in our last 2010 ! luv ya ! muchie muchie...




gelak besar aku bila kawan aku nanges sbb aku terkepit smlam .. hadoyai.. benar2 kawan ku yang paling sejati.. berdoa tuk aku , tanak aku lam bhaya..
kua airmata ku .. terima kasih cinta :)








hey you !

I had sense sumthing.. curious u know ! a lil bit strange skrg.. igt ehh..
u mcam mcam .. I pom ley mcam mcam kayh ? !! mark my word babe !
coz im am not the kind of girl , who should u treat me rudely ..
but u my dear , are not the kind of boy .. who... hee .. mine only ! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment