sNeAk a pEek iNsIde tHe bloG oF cUyA..wHo pRomIsEs dAt EveryThIng sHe wrItEs iS tRue or At LeaSt aS trUe aS it NeeDs to Be..

Friday, November 19, 2010

T E L E P H O N E ..

It is cold, in this October rain ??

I go to turn on TV ..
Sit on the couch feeling blue ..
Wait till the phone starts too ring ..
I start to think you forgot ..
Just as you always do ..
I don’t want to hear your excuse blah..blah.blah .. !


‘Cause it all makes my day turn to gray ..

Feeling bored, it starts to haunt me again ..
I start to discover some clues .. hurm...

Wondering what you have done..

Everything went really bad ..
I started feel very mad ..
Just as I always do ..


The time passes me by ..
As I listen to lullaby ..
When the phone start to ring ..


I am drowning in my dream..




glitter-graphics.com

No comments:

Post a Comment