sNeAk a pEek iNsIde tHe bloG oF cUyA..wHo pRomIsEs dAt EveryThIng sHe wrItEs iS tRue or At LeaSt aS trUe aS it NeeDs to Be..

Thursday, May 6, 2010

the middle...

its about my soul sister...
being in the middle is like being invisible...
especially wen u'r the middle sister in a family wit three girls...
think about it..the middle of the story is not the beginning or the end...
the middle of the train is not the caboose or the engine...
the middle of a play is intermission.the middle of monkey in the middle is a monkey...the middle of neopolitan ice cream is....VANILLA...
(i hate vanila...loves choclate)
i'm vanilla??!i shouted one day to anybody who would listen.plain old boring vanilla..
Nobody listen.
F..my older sister,ignored me..she just kept writing stuff on her blog..
easy for her..she's strawberry(but she likes vanilla)
"Hey! the middle of farmer in the dell' is the cheese!"
"Wait. u think u'r cheese or something?"lame..
dad had to think.he thought and thought and didnt say anything..then finally
he told me.."the middle of an apple is the core"
"um hmm. the yucky part people throw away.."
i said...
"how bout the middle of the night? thats an interesting time.when people see things differently"
I pointed out that most people sleep through the middle of the night..
Then he shouted like he'd had a super brainy Einstein idea. "the middle of an oreo cookie is the sweet,creamy,best part.you can't argue with that."
He was right. I couldn't argue! if i had to be a middle.thats the best middle to be..
"see? u r the peanut butter in the sandwich,"
"u r the creamy center of the cookie that holds it all together.u r the glue!

I'm the glue??
I keep the peace...

I am the glue!

No comments:

Post a Comment