sNeAk a pEek iNsIde tHe bloG oF cUyA..wHo pRomIsEs dAt EveryThIng sHe wrItEs iS tRue or At LeaSt aS trUe aS it NeeDs to Be..

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Bobo's Homework Notebook

This is my notebook...It looks like a real one for college.You know,the black-and-beige kind that makes your eyes go cuckoo when you stare at it?Actually, I pretend it's a diary,because both of my big sister..think diaries (especially locked ones!) are way cool.
Hey, I just thought of one thingthey agree on
But really, this is going to be my Homework Notebook. My big sister thinks i'm nuts (not a nut job!) (The #2 things they agree on!) They hate homework. But i mean. by last grade,shouldn't a person be old enough to get homework?
All we get are worksheets
Baby stuff..

So...........I like to make up homework for myself. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment