sNeAk a pEek iNsIde tHe bloG oF cUyA..wHo pRomIsEs dAt EveryThIng sHe wrItEs iS tRue or At LeaSt aS trUe aS it NeeDs to Be..

Friday, April 9, 2010

having a great time :)

dear luvly bloggy...
last nite i'm having fun3 wit my luvly fwen...
i mish all of them so much...
huhuhuhu~
F:is for fun...stick 2gether...
U:is for u n me....
N:is for anytning..anywhere..i go...
by here in luvly kaytee...
hehehehe....try 2 sing dis son wit me...
i made it y myself..
but...hepi2 gak...
there's something happen between me n fatty....
she cover her blown....
but uncovered by me...
ahha...so jahat..
nevamind...for her goodness 2...
2day lak....going 2 hang out wit all of dem..
hope..more luvly den yesterday..
now..is going 2 siap2 n kuar...
be rite back :)
wit more story.....

No comments:

Post a Comment